COURSES: These 3 are a must:
- Open Water (18 Meters / 60 feet depth limit ) - the basics
- Advanced Open Water (30 Meters / 140 feet depth limit )
- Nitrox enriched air diving, extends your bottom time
- e-learning can be a fabulous way to digest new information at your own pace without social pressure.
- You can repeat areas that you find confusing and write down questions that you feel you need to ask.
- Your Life depends on the training you receive.
- There are good and bad teachers in any field
- In some countries, they may ‘push you through’ too quickly, with little concern for your long term dive safety.
- A safer solution can be to do the academic work with an instructor in your home Country, then go on a trip with the instructor to finish the Open Water portion at a nice warm destination!
- What basic equipment should I buy?
- Can you explain that in greater detail?
- What happens if...?